Multi-wheel roulette is a variant of online roulette that allows you to play multiple roulette games in the same window at the same time. We explain more about the multi-wheel roulette format and where you can play these online games for real money bets at the safest casinos on the Web.
What is multi-wheel roulette
When playing multi-wheel roulette, you can spin up to eight roulette wheels at once in addition to the standard European roulette format and rules. Since there is only one betting table, your wager will be applied to all roulette wheels, increasing your chances of winning.
When you play multi-wheel roulette, each bet gives you the opportunity to win big multiple times. However, because the wager you make is applicable to all games that are currently in play, you are essentially placing an eight-fold wager. As a result, you should always set limits before playing multi-wheel roulette and make sure you stay within those limits. This means you can quickly deplete your bankroll.
How to play multi-wheel roulette online
The most popular multi-wheel roulette game you’ll find online is Microgaming’s Multi-Wheel Roulette Gold. This game is available for instant-play directly over your Web browser using Flash, or by downloading premium casino software if offered by the venue.
Here is the step-by-step guide to playing Multi-Wheel Roulette Gold online:
- Sign up with one of the recommended online casinos recommended on our site.
- Make a real money deposit in your local currency using a trusted payment method like Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Flexepin or Paysafecard, while taking advantage of any new player welcome bonuses as you go.
- Load Mutli-Wheel Roulette Gold directly over your Web browser.
- Click the betting chip of your desired value and place it on the corresponding place on the betting table. Note that this bet will apply to each and every one of the active roulette wheels, so if you bet $1 on red, your total bet will be $8.00 once applied to each game. You don’t have to play the maximum of eight games, and can de-activate any of the roulette wheels by clicking on the ones you want to disable.
- When your chosen bets are in place, click the spin button to start the game and watch as the multiple roulette wheels start spinning at once.
- When the wheels stop spinning, markers will be placed on the betting table to signify the winning numbers from each game, with all winning bets automatically credited to your account.
Playing Multi-Wheel Roulette is simple and suitable for both inexperienced and seasoned roulette players alike. Your chances of winning are the same whether this is your first or hundredth time playing roulette because it is a game of chance. Before deciding whether or not to spend your hard-earned money on the multi-wheel format, you can first try it out for free in practice mode online.
Best casinos to play multi-wheel roulette
Since Microgaming is one of the biggest and most reputable names in casino software, many of our top-rated online casinos offer Microgaming games, including Multi-Wheel Roulette Gold. The only multi-wheel roulette variant we are aware of is this one, but our recommended casinos also offer a ton of single-wheel roulette variations, including European Roulette, American Roulette, French Roulette, and more.
When you play at a casino that BettingPlanet.com recommends, you can feel secure knowing that it has passed our rigorous testing procedures and earned our seal of approval. All of our suggested casinos offer certified RNG (random number generator) software with all financial transactions secured by at least 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital encryption security. They are all legally licensed by the top gambling jurisdictions in the world.
Is multi-wheel roulette worth playing?
Multi-wheel roulette will be right up your alley if you’re looking for frantic, action-packed gameplay with the potential for some huge wins. The risk is eight times greater when eight wheels are turning at once, but the potential rewards are also eight times greater. Multi-wheel roulette is best suited to experienced roulette players who are familiar with the game and have enough money to risk playing up to eight games simultaneously due to its high level of risk. It is best for beginners or those with smaller bankrolls to stick with the traditional version of European Roulette because it is less intimidating and lets you be more careful with your money. But thrill-seekers, this one is definitely for you!
Can I play live dealer multi-wheel roulette?
Unfortunately, no software developer currently offers a multi-wheel live dealer roulette title, but there are plenty of other live dealer roulette games available to keep you entertained. Software studios like Evolution Gaming and Ezugi offer some fabulous interactive roulette games hosted by attractive dealers from sophisticated roulette studios, including Live Immersive Roulette, Double Ball Roulette Live, VIP Live Roulette and many others, which can be found at our recommended casinos.
Numerous of the online casinos we suggest offer Multi-Wheel Roulette; they welcome players from all over the world and give them special welcome bonuses when they sign up using our links.
Join the Betting Planet team!
Are you passionate about sports betting? Tipsters and news writers required TODAY!
Multi Wheel Roulette Gold Series Review
One of the many roulette variants offered by Microgaming is Multi Wheel Roulette Gold Series. By enabling simultaneous wagering on multiple wheels, this game distinguishes itself from the competition. If you’ve ever played multi-hand video poker or blackjack, you’ll at least be theoretically familiar with the idea. In this review, we’ll look at some of this variation’s unique characteristics as well as other crucial elements.
|Multi Wheel Roulette Gold Series Summary|
|Ball Numbers||1 per wheel|
Popular Bets and Payouts of Multi Wheel Roulette Gold Series
You’ll discover that Multi Wheel Roulette Gold Series is similar to the majority of other European-style roulette variations when it comes to the specific betting options. The game is played using a single-zero format with the associated payouts and odds. This means that if you are already accustomed to playing roulette in general, you should have no trouble getting used to this game.
A Straight Up wager pays out at the customary 35:1, whereas a Split wager pays out at 17:1. The payouts for outside bets remain the same as before. Even money wagers on Red/Black, Odd/Even, and High/Low are accepted. The payout is the same for both Columns and Dozens, at 3:1. Multi Wheel Roulette Gold Series has an RTP value of 97.30%, which is higher than most other slots available based on odds and payouts.
It’s important to know that when playing Multi Wheel Roulette, you choose your chip value and place as many chips on the table as there are active wheels. As a result, if you play with all eight wheels at once, your wager will be multiplied by eight.
Specific Features of Multi Wheel Roulette Gold Series
The multi-wheel, the game’s most recognizable feature, must be discussed when discussing its other features. Up to eight standard 37-pocked wheels can be used simultaneously when playing the Multi Wheel Roulette Gold Series. After each spin, you get to choose how many wheels to use, but keep in mind that each additional wheel will require a separate wager. There really isn’t any difference between using multiple wheels at once. The number of spinning wheels has no effect on the odds. They are all distinct from one another and have no bearing on one another. You could win or lose money on all eight bets depending on where the ball lands on each wheel. Your chances of winning don’t change if you spin more than one wheel at once. Instead, you are merely playing more quickly and either winning or losing more quickly. Alternately, you can play with a single wheel as you would in a standard game of European Roulette, though there might be better options available in this case.
The Multi Wheel Roulette Gold Series includes all the additional features that are common to Microgaming table games. You have access to both the Racetrack Wheel, which you can use to place Call Bets, and Expert mode, which displays advanced statistics and other helpful information. After each spin, you can easily change the value of your chips, as well as Rebet and Double Rebet.
Overall, Multi Wheel Roulette Gold Series is a unique variation of roulette that provides a captivating and interesting experience. The Multi Wheel feature does not directly affect your chances of winning or losing, but it greatly enhances the game’s flavor, and we are confident that you will enjoy playing it.
Multi Wheel Roulette
The UK Gambling Commission & ONLINESLOTSX are committed to preventing underage gambling.
You can only access this game after proving your age. There are still some online casinos that offer free games.
Pick a casino to play at:
Refresh Game Credits
Recommended Roulette Games
How to Play Multi Wheel Roulette
There are various betting options available in multi-wheel roulette. Guess the location of the ball’s landing. You can place a bet on a single number or make an educated guess as to whether it is odd or even. Your chances of winning are very high when you play smaller stakes. Before you spin the wheel, place a wager. The inner and the outer bets are the two different types of wagers. The wagering options for this game are listed below.
Inner Wagering Options
- Single: Risk on one number with a payout of 35 to 1.
- Split: The payout here is 17 to 1 if one of the two adjacent numbers wins.
- Street: It pays 11 to 1, and you can bet on those numbers in a row.
- Corner: In here, you’ll wager on a group of four numbers. The payout is 8 to 1.
- Six Line: Choose this option if you wish to bet on six numbers with a payout of 5 to 1.
Outer Wagering Options
- Columns: It covers one line with 12 numbers. It pays 2 to 1.
- Dozens: Gamble from 1 to 12 or 25 to 36. The payout is 2 to 1.
- Odd/Even: It incorporates all numbers, either odd or even.
- Red/black: It’s a bet that includes all colours. If the ball lands on the chosen colour, you win.
Advantages of Multi Wheel Roulette
The rules for single-wheel and multi-wheel roulette are identical. However, you are simultaneously playing multiple wheels. In other words, you’re placing bets on six or eight different people. This roulette game has various iterations. For instance, Microgaming offers eight of them. Six exist in Playtech.
- Since it’s a Multi Wheel Roulette, you can take a risk on multiple wheels at once, thereby, multiplying your winnings.
- After making a bet, start spinning the wheel. The result pays out independently. In that case, you’re likely to win on one and lose on another wheel. Once the winning number is determined, any wins will be added to your account balance. You can use it to gamble on another spin.
- Because you can bet on more than one wheel, you’ll pay for every spin. That is, if you place your bet on two of them, you’ll have to double the price. So, if you play online Multi Wheel Roulette on all eight wheels with a £10 for every wheel, your total bet will be £80. Though, if you are a high roller, this may be an advantage and not a drawback because, in case of winning on all wheels, the payout will be big too.
There are two automatic play modes for the Multi Wheel Roulette:
- The simple mode lets you choose the number of rounds that you wish to play.
- The advanced mode, on the other hand, allows you to set up a condition when the game ends.
Then again, you will need to make a gamble first before you can hit this mode. For every succeeding round, your initial bet will be placed automatically. After placing a stake, click the autoplay button and choose how many rounds (1 to 99) you want to play. If you pick the advanced autoplay mode, you can pick more conditions for the mode. When you choose the “stop on any win,” for example, the game ends if you win. If you want to halt the game after getting a win that’s beyond a particular amount that you set up, then choose the “stop when gain exceeds” option. Other options would include stopping when your balance exceeds, or your balance is small.
How to Win Multi Wheel Roulette
Unfortunately, using a specific strategy to win at Multi Wheel Roulette is impossible. You are still subject to a 2.7 percent house edge no matter what wager you make. A fair payout is intended for players by the game’s designers. However, European Roulette’s inclusion of zero gives it a benefit over American Roulette in that it has a double zero and a greater house edge. Your overall casino experience will change regardless of the wager you place. So, if you wager on one or two wheels at once, you run the risk of losing twice.
However, if you are fortunate enough, playing Multi Wheel Roulette for real money will net you a sizable payout. To ensure that you won’t lose all of your money, simply place bets on “odd/even” or “red/black.” Even though the payout is quite low, you might win more frequently if you do this.
If you want an expert opinion on slot machines, advice on how to improve as a slot player, or practical advice for other casino games, Sebastian Mann is your go-to guy. Sebastian’s passion outside of the casino industry is skydiving and the exhilarating feeling it provides while soar so high above the ground. To avoid any risks and truly unwind, he pursues this hobby in the company of experts. Sebastian pursues this interest while exploring the world, learning about various cultures, and treating his taste buds to delectable local cuisines.